Under the Federal Violence Against Women Act (VAWA), you may be eligible to become a lawful permanent residence if you are a victim of battery or extreme cruelty by a U.S Citizen Spouse or former spouse, U.S Citizen parent, U.S Citizen son or daughter, Lawful Permanent spouse or former spouse or a Lawful Permanent Parent.

We are particularly passionate about assisting our clients who have had to deal with any form of abuse both physical and emotional. 

Please reach out to us if you particularly need help in this area or you think you might need help.